Sunday, April 4, 2010

Andrea's New Prayer

Andrea has become totally immersed into her life as an 8 year old girl. She knows now that she has always been a little girl. No more thoughts of once being a boy or an adult. Those were just bad dreams. Andrea has written a new prayer for her Auntie Casey. We worked on it together so that it could be as close to perfect as possible. A prayer is a very serious thing. These are all Andrea's thoughts and desire as she prays to her Auntie Casey.


My dearest Auntie Casey
Thank you for helping me be a sweet and happy little girl.
I am a pretty princess. I have always been a little girl.
I love being a little girl.

I promise to worship you every moment of every day.
My every thought and purpose is always to please you.
I belong to you. My reason for being is to give you pleasure.
I will gladly do anything that you wish of me.

I am a child. A pretty eight year old girl.
I beg you to let me be a little girl forever.
I adore being your pretty princess

I love to wear my pretty girly dresses all the time
Playing with my dolls, watch pretty princess movies and draw lovely pictures
I enjoy playing girly games with my girlfriends
I also am a good daughter, helping Mommy when she needs

I am an innocent and needy little girl.
I am dependent on Mommy and Auntie for everything.
Auntie and Mommy know what is best for me and I will do whatever they tell me
I beg you to punish and humiliate me if I ever misbehave
I love you, Auntie Casey



Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment