Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Miss Andrea and Ms Emily

Ms Emily is a lovely young woman who has been working at my Bridal Shoppe for some time now. I recently promoted Emily to assistant manager. She is extremely competent, strong-willed, very intelligent and a hard worker. She seemed to develop an interest in Andrea from the moment she started working for me. When Andrea became a child Emily became even more interested. She enjoyed playing games and dolls with Andrea on her breaks. I thought that that was very sweet of Emily.

It was not more than a month ago that I learned that Emily is quite Domme. I am quite the opposite where adult women are concerned. Emily could tell that I was interested in a relationship. It was not long before she became Mistress Emily to me.
Ms Emily expects me to share Andrea with her. But this blog is about Little Miss Andrea, not me.

Last night, Mistress Emily came for dinner. We had a lovely evening highlighted by Ms Emily enjoying playing with little Miss Andrea. Emily knows all about the key words. The one that interested her most was "Sissy Andrew". (Emily had me write down the chat with Andrea and write it in my blog).

Emily: "Sissy Andrew"
Andrea: (after about a 30 second pause) "Please Auntie Casey. I beg you to show off your pretty princess to everyone."
Emily: Why did you say that Andrea?
Andrea: Because I must please Auntie Casey and Mommy. They love it so much when they can show off their Pretty Princess.
Emily: You will do anything to please Mommy and Auntie Casey. Andrea?
Andrea: yes, Ms Emily.
Emily: Is that why you let yourself be reduced from a man to a little girl?
Andrea: (Starts to cry and sob) Yes, Ms Emily.
Emily: We're you a man before , Andrea?
Andrea: (Still sobbing) Yes, Ms Emily.
Emily: How to do you feel now, Andrea?
Andrea: (Crying) Very small and very helpless, Ms Emily. Ms, Emily....?
Emily: Yes, Andrea?
Andrea: May I please have my Samantha doll, Ms Emily?
Emily (laughing): (hands Andrea her Samantha doll)
Andrea takes her Samantha doll from Emily and begins to hug her tightly in her arms (still sobbing)
Emily: Andrea, you never were a man. You have always been a little girl "Pretty Princess"
Andrea: "I am a pretty princess. I have always been a little girl. I love being a little girl"

I put Andrea to bed after that. Ms Emily and I chatted about what had transpired.
She commented about how helpless and small Andrea truly is. Her reaction was something to the effect that "Andrea's only possible reaction was to cry like a little girl and reach for the comfort of her doll". She truly is
a helpless little child.

Joanne

1 comment:

  1. I find this blog so intresting I just wish there was a update what's happening what's going on how are things progressing please pick up from where you left off I want to know more I'm completely hooked as I am a sissy baby to and this is mine and every other sissy babys sissy lg s dream

    ReplyDelete