Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Andrea is now legally a child

The court hearing on Monday was actually much more straight forward and less stressful that I thought. My lawyer presented the petition for Andrea to be declared a minor. The two psychiatrists who interviewed her then presented their findings. Basically that Andrea is mentally and emotionally a child who cannot look after herself. Then the judge asked Andrea a few questions. Pretty basic stuff about what her interests are (her dolls, school, her books and games); how she feels about her Mommy and her friends; and then she explained, in simple terms, what was happening. Andrea stated that she understood that I would be responsible for her and make sure she is cared for in every way. The the judge signed the papers and it was all over.

Andrea is now a minor. A little girl with the rights of a child. She has no adult responsibilities or rights. I am responsible for her well being. Also her last name was changed legally to mine since she is now legally my daughter.

Last week I took Andrea to a doctor recently to discuss her having the operation to remove those boy parts. Andrea will be a much happier little girl when that is done. Hope to have that done sometime before the summer is over.

This weekend Andrea will be visiting my friend Linda. Linda has a 6 month old baby boy. She asked if Andrea could be her baby girl for the weekend so her baby could have some company. I am sure Andrea will love being Linda's little baby girl.

The photo is a recent picture of Andrea when we visited the American Girl store.

Joanne.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and Andrea. And you know Joanne this is what I desire too, what I need. I know that I should be reduced to a 3 year old girl, diapers, curls, nursery school, cribs, frilly dresses, never be a 'man' again, act, dress, think, be a little girl 24/7 fulltime. I NEED this so much, I BEG for this to happen to me. Love Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had a couple of questions:

    Will little Andrea ever graduate grade school, do you think, or since she is a perpetual 8 year old will she need to go for years to come?

    When she is fully transformed into the sweet girl she is, will she be given breast enhancement or since she always have a prepubecent chest?

    Have you thought about recording her saying her prayers and posting them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was considering giving Andrea an opportunity to grow-up a year at a time. By the time she is 12 she could have breast growth based on starting her on hormones by that age. What do you think I should do?

    Wonderful idea. I will record her saying her prayers and post that. Do you think everyone will enjoy listening to her? Any other ideas for me?
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, do you mind if I email you? I saw your address on an earlier post.

    I think everyone would enjoy hearing little Andrea pray to her mistresses to keep her sweet and innocent forever. It would be an additonal tribute to you that she can display on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. joanne.corner@yahoo.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    There is something very special about Little Miss Andrea being an 8 year old girl who loves her pretty dresses, dolls, and girly games and toys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, if I may. Wouldn't it be better to keep Andrea a Male, but a TOTALLY Feminized Male? A Great Example of Female Empowerment and Male Sissification for the "Pleasure" of Women? Just a Thought.

    ReplyDelete