Monday, May 17, 2010

Andrea is a sweet little girl

I just spent the last 2 weeks on a buying trip for my Bridal Shoppe on the west coast (mostly California). Usually I take one the the salesgirls with me. But this time I decided to take Andrea on the trip. It's not particularly easy to take a child but I felt it would be a good experience and helpful to her development as a little girl. I took her with me to most of my appointments during the day. But in the evenings I arranged for teenage girls to baby sit her. An 8 year old girl can't be left alone while I am out at business meetings or socializing with friends and colleagues.

Andrea did very extremely well. Little girls can keep themselves busy for awhile but after a few hours they need attention. Andrea had her dolls, books, games (ipod touch) and little projects to keep her busy. She would usually sit in an office while I worked. There were also times when other little girls were available to play with her. There were times she would whine for attention because she was either hungry, bored or just wanted her Mommy. I did not punish her for that because that is pretty usual behavior for a child. Actually I was very happy to see that she was acting her age.

The women I work with were a bit surprised to meet Andrea for the first time. But she makes a fine first impression. She has been taught to curtsey and politely say "How do you do" to any adult she is introduced to. It does not take long for the adults to see that is is a darling sweet girl.

There was only once when Andrea started to whine excessively. She was very tired at the end of a long day. I told her to behave for only 15 minutes more. But she persisted in crying. I put a pacifier in her mouth and warned her about acting like a baby. That scared her. She remembered the time she was a baby in diapers for a weekend.

The school year has ended for Andrea. Unfortunately she did not do well in 3rd grade. Ms Dotson has recommended that Andrea begin with first grade in the fall. She says that Andrea needs help with her reading and writing. Going back to basics might be for the best. Plus Ms Dotson says Andrea has babyish tendencies (as I noted above). Being with 6 year old girls would be more age appropriate for her.

Lastly I should mention that each day we had a "Sissy Andrew" moment. Andrea is well aware of the humiliation she must endure with each person she is introduced to. Everyone realizes that she has been reduced to a child, a pretty little girl in gorgeous dresses who loves playing with her dolls. Andrea knows how much this pleases her Mommy and Auntie Casey.
She always asks to be shown off, as a pretty little girl, to everyone.

Joanne.

3 comments:

  1. Little miss andrea's dresses are so pretty and juvenile, may this sissy ask how many dresses she has, and does she have a little girls bedroom setup. Little Miss Andrea is just SO Lucky that she has been permanently regressed. ~~ sissy pansy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Andrea had 6 pretty little girl dresses. She also has a lovely pink room perfect for a little girl. It's full of dolls and games that girls her age adore. She is a child now with no possibility of ever going back.


    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so inspiring to see Andrea in 1st grade with giggling 6 year old little girls! How delightfully humiliating. You must tell us all the delicious experiences! I hope some of the girls mentored Andrea, helping him to mature as little princess. I make Lt. Tinklepanties, Missy Marine, wear little girl pull-up at night, which makes him blush lollipop pink. I shouldn't say this, but Cinderella is his favorite. Now I must think up more embarrassing and sissifying things for my (former) Macho Marine to experience. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete