Sunday, June 20, 2010

Interview with Liz (Andrea's baby sitter)

Liz is one of the baby sitters who has sat for Andrea. She has probably been with Andrea at least a half dozen times. All of them (except for one) with Andrea as an 8 year old little girl. I sent her these questions last week by email and received these answers.

What was your reaction when you saw Andrea as a little girl the first time?
I almost died laughing. I could not believe what I was seeing. A grown man dressed as a little girl walking around, talking and acting like a child. I thought it was quite the funny act. But it did not take too long for me to realize that Andrea really is a little girl. She was not acting at all. That was even more shocking. Joanne explained to me how easy it was to reduce this submissive sissy to a child. I was very surprised but even more impressed.

Tell us about your relationship with Andrea.
Andrea is a sweet and darling little girl. I love playing dolls with her. Reading her books. Watching girly movies with her. She truly is a pretty princess. She reacts to new discoveries with the joy and excitement of a child. She screams with excitement. I love to see the joy in her eyes. We have a fun time together. But, like any child, she gets into a bad mood and pouts when she cannot have her way. Then she needs an attitude correction. Sometimes a time-out or maybe a spanking.

Is there anything you have done differently with Andrea than with other girls her age?
Andrea is much less mature than other 8 year old girls. Emotionally and intellectually she is at least a year or two behind. Maybe more. I'm not the expert. Just comparing her to other girls her age. She has too many babyish tendencies that come out at inappropriate times.

What do you enjoy most about baby sitting for Andrea?
She is so sweet and delightful. She loves to please.

How do you feel about Andrea being a 3 year old baby in diapers now?
Last week was the first time I sat for Andrea when she was a 3 year old baby girl. This just seems much more age appropriate for her. Especially since she still cannot control her bodily functions. That's the minimum expectation to get out of diapers.
She drinks warm milk and juice from a bottle. I also feed her jars of baby food. her vocabulary is limited to the words that a 3 year old would know. If anything I would say she has just turned 3 years old. She has a long way to go to reach the maturity level of a 4 year old girl.


Please feel free to post questions for Liz. I will send them to her for her replies.

Joanne

5 comments:

  1. Dear Liz, my name is pansy and am an avid reader of Miss Joanne's Blog. This sissy's questions sre this? When You met little andrea as an 8 year old, did You see her inevitable regression to a 3 year old? and do you think andrea should live permanently as a 3 year old, or be allowed to slowly grow-up?. Thank you Ma'am for taking the time to read this sissy's questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful interview, would love to hear more. I wonder what age Liz would prefer Andrea to be, does she enjoy baby sitting a 3 year old rather than an 8 year old?

    Hugs
    Samantha
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent your comments to Liz. This is what she replied:

    It took me time to adjust to Andrea as an 8 year old little girl. By the second time I sat for her I realized that she was much more immature (almost babyish) than an 8 year old. So I am not surprised that she is a 3 year old baby girl now. Most little girls her age are potty trained by now. Without her being able to control that she will need to remain in diapers.

    Sitting for a 3 year old is much more challenging than an 8 year old. First of all changing diapers is such a chore. Then a 3 year old only has a limited vocabulary. Andrea still speaks in baby talk. I can have a much more intelligent chat with an 8 year old. But what do I prefer? i enjoy baby sitting for her either way. She is sweet and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely reply, please pass on my thanks to Liz for answering our questions. I hope one day someone says something as nice about me.

    Love
    Samantha
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is so cute having a baby sitter! Does it interfere with cheer practice or dating?
    Missy Marine
    Robyn-Anne

    ReplyDelete