Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tinkling Andrea

Andrea was taught a new trigger word last Sunday, "Tinkling Andrea". Every time we visit with Susan she tells me she is amazed at how submissive and compliant Andrea is. The purpose of this new trigger word combination is for Andrea to lose control of her bladder and wet her panties.
We tried it a few times on Sunday evening without success. Then I realized that Andrea probably did not have a full bladder at the time because when she got undressed her panties were a bit wet. But not enough to notice while we were out.

I left work mid-afternoon on Monday and took Andrea for an early dinner and shopping. She was wearing her Pretty Princess dress and Barbie panties. We went to Denny's where I order her a grilled cheese sandwich and milk. I love ordering her food from the children's menu. It's enjoyable to reinforce that she is a child for everyone she meets. I had her drink 3 tall glasses of milk.

She asked to go pee but I told her to wait. We went into Macy's and were browsing around the women's department. After a few minutes I told her to stand next to me near a rack of dresses. She did as she was told. Then I said to her "Tinkling Andrea". OMG! She was peeing in her panties, down her leg and on the floor. She could not stop. Of course, I got very upset with her and asked her what she was doing?

"Andrea, what is wrong with you? Can't you control yourself? Are you a baby who cannot control her wetting"?
Andrea broke into tears. She had no idea what was happening. I could tell how embarrassed and humiliated she was.

I took her to the baby changing room and put her on the table. Then I cleaned her with baby wipes and put clean panties (which I had in my purse) on her. I explained to her that if she could not control herself she will have to be diapered and learn to accept being treated as a baby. She was very distraught. Whimpering and crying.

On Tuesday I brought her with me to the Bridal Shoppe. She was in the back room playing. I gave her a large bottle of juice and told her to drink it all. I came back 30 minutes later and gave her another. She drank that. About 30 minutes more I took her with me to a meeting with the girls. She was standing a few feet away from me when I use the new trigger words. OMG! This time she just let go immediately. All the girls noticed. Their reaction made Andrea break down and start bawling just like a baby. Embarrassment and humiliation were not even close to what I could see on her face.

"Andrea", I said in a very stern voice, "I have had enough of this baby behavior. What do we need to do? Must we put you in diapers and treat you like a baby?" So Sweet. She cried and nodded her head and said "Yes" in a small voice.

I sent her back to the ladies room with Ms Emily to change and diaper her. When she returned she was wearing a diaper and had a pacifier in her mouth and a baby bottle in her hand. The look of humiliation on her face was incredible.

"Andrea, you are a 3 year old baby girl. Babies of that age don't know too many words. So be careful of what you say or you will be punished. But now it is time for you to go and take a nap. Babies need lots of sleep." I gave her a plush bunny and took her to the back room and put her on the couch to sleep.

Now I need to look for nursery schools for our little baby girl.

Joanne




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Lucky Andrea! She'll have so much fun as a baby girl in her nursery. It's the bestest thing for widdle girls wikes us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, this sissy could not be happier that little Andrea is now going to live as a 3 year old. When this sissy started reading this wonderful blog, this sissy was even thinking that Her being an 8 year old child, was much to old for Her.
    Please, Mommy Joanne, keep us all informed of little Andrea's babification process ~~

    sissy pansy

    ReplyDelete