Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction to my daughter, Andrea

The sweet 8 year old little girl you see in this photo is my new daughter Andrea. She was born on June 15, 2001. That makes her 8 years old. She is a darling little girl who loves playing with her dolls, drawing pretty pictures, playing girly games, helping her Mommy, and wearing pretty dresses. She also attends school 4 days a week in the 3rd grade. She is a very well adjusted and happy little girl who adores everything about being a little girl.

But the truth is that Andrea found herself in her current situation in a slightly different path than most little girls. Andrea is a sissy. A "man" who is submissive and enjoys being girly and feminine. He found Mistress Casey and asked for her help to begin living as a full time woman. The first thing Casey did was to lock him in chastity. For those who are not aware (for me also) chastity is the direct path to total sexual control. Andrea became so much more compliant and submissive with each passing day.

So how did Andrea and I meet? One day Andrea came into my Bridal Shop and asked about the job as assistant manager. She was dressed in a lovely pink suede skirt suit. She looked and behaved quite professional and very intelligent. I sensed a "child- like" excitement in her about the job opportunity. I found that charming and appealing. So after a couple interviews I decided to give her a chance.

Her responsibilities were administrative and also to help the salesgirls on the shoppe floor with keeping the gowns organized and on the proper racks. Things can get quite disorganized with gowns being taken off the main racks and moved to many different dressing rooms and locations as brides try them on. The most critical thing is to label a dress as belonging to a specific customer and put that gown on the "hold" rack. Andrea's administrative tasks included keeping track of sales, orders, vendors and shipments. That's quite a lot of responsibility for a person.


Andrea was working well and trying extremely hard but always seemed to make childish mistakes. One day I found her carrying a few dresses under her arms with the trains dragging on the floor. That was just totally unacceptable. Casey and I decided that if she was going to act so childish then she would learn what it would be like to be a child for a day. So we dressed Andrea up in this pretty flower faces dress and had her spend a Friday as a little girl. She came with me to the Shoppe that morning. All the girls were quite shocked to see her as a little girl hugging her doll to her bosom. They could not help but laughing at her predicament. In the afternoon I took Andrea out with me to run errands and do some shopping. Of course, many people looked and stared at her. I'm sure she felt embarrassed and humiliated. She spent the entire weekend as a child.

When Casey and I talked Sunday evening it was very clear to us that Andrea would be much better off living as a full time little girl. That's how it all started. I'll write more soon. I'll also have Little Miss Andrea do some writing on my blog. Even though she is only in 3rd grade she can write complete sentences. I'd love to have her share how much she loves going to school and being with other girls her own age.

Joanne

4 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Mistress Casey's friend Kathy. She said she told you about me; I give her lots of ideas.

    I have ideas for what to do with Andrea if you'd like to hear them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - Thanks for the comment. Andrea cannot see the blog since her computer has child protection software on it. She can only go to sites approved for children 9 years old and younger.

    So please add comments with your suggestions. You can also email me at joanne.corner@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Women Feminizing Males is Fantastic! Was Andrea ever a "Macho" man? It is a Delight to see women taking Control and Putting the Shoe on the other foot in regard to Past Male Behaviors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to hear more about feminizing "macho men" Mmmmmm so sweet and ever so humiliating!

    ReplyDelete