Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reducing Andrea to a little girl

The challenge with transforming Andrea into a little girl is all the baggage that comes with having male and adult memories, experiences and possessions. Andrea moved in with me into my guest room. I'm still in the process of decorating it for a little girl. Taking control over all her possessions was quite easy. My lawyer made all the arrangements. Andrea signed all the papers.
As a child she has no need for a car, credit cards and the like. With my power of attorney I am able to use her money and assets to take care of all her needs as a little girl.

The biggest challenge was to take her to the point where she would not think and act like an adult. I found a psychologist and hypnotist by the name of Susan. Susan explained to me that children and submissives are the most susceptible to hypnosis. Using trigger words Susan could create the memories and a reality for Andrea. We started with "Pretty Princess". When Andrea hears those words she says aloud "I am a pretty princess. I have always been a little girl. I love being a little girl". It triggers many more memories of growing up as a little girl and a birthday of June 15, 2001. Her emotions are of loving being a little girl. She is cared for and adores everything about being a child. Her pretty dresses, her dolls, her girlfriends, her Mommy and Auntie.

There is also a need to negatively reinforce having any boy or adult thoughts. When she hers the words "Wicked Witch" she gets very scared. Because she has been telling lies and making up stories about being a boy. She knows that she will be punished. When she hears those words she will feel pain, will start to cry and then say. "I have never been a boy. Please punish me for lying. I have always been a little girl".

This worked fairly well except for one situation for which she was punished. She was forced to be a baby in diapers for a weekend. I will write more about that in a future post.

Susan recently added one more trigger phrase "Sissy Andrew". When he hears "Sissy Andrew" the FIRST thing he thinks of is that he used to be a man who could not please women. Deep thoughts of humiliation.
Not long after (maybe 10-15 seconds) the SECOND thought that enters his mind is that he is now a little 8 year old girl. Everything has been taken away. He is totally dependent on adults. The humiliation is 100 times more because he knows that everyone who sees him instantly knows that he has been reduced to a little girl.
The FINAL thought (another 15-20 seconds later) is one of joy that he is finally able to please a woman by becoming a little girl. The first words out of his mouth are "Please Auntie Casey. I beg you to show off your pretty princess to everyone." He know he is begging for more humiliation but he desires to please Mommy and Auntie so much that he has no choice. It is the only way he can please a woman. This is hard to explain without seeing the emotions that Andrea experiences. What happened Saturday afternoon was, for me, a truly incredible experience.

I had contacted two of Andrea's former co-workers. Two women who knew him well. They only knew him as a man.
They were waiting for us at the restaurant. I had Trish (Andrea's baby-sitter) come also to help out. I had Trish wait with Andrea outside so i could meet the ladies first and explain that there have been some changes to their friend. I texted Trish and told her to bring Andrea to our table. She was wearing her Pretty Princess dress and carrying her Samatha (American Girl) doll. Andrea was in "Pretty Princess" mode. I'm not sure whether she recognized the ladies. But she curtsied as she had been taught and then sat down. She was very shy as all little girls are when they meet new people.

At first the ladies thought that it was all one big Halloween type joke. They complimented Andrea on her dress, her doll and how cute she looked. After maybe 30 minutes or so they said she could stop acting. When she continued to be her little girl self they started to take this all seriously. At that point I said "Sissy Andrew" and started into Andrea's eyes. It's hard for me to explain but there was an unmistakable look of horror and extreme humiliation in them. She said the words "Please Auntie Casey. I beg you to show off your pretty princess to everyone." Then she screamed the word "Mommy" and started cry like a baby. I knew then that she recognized her former co-workers. She was horrified at what they saw she had become. I took her in my arms and tried to comfort her. After a short time I whispered "Pretty Princess" into her ear. She calmed down in a few minutes.

There was no doubt that she has become a helpless child completely dependent on adults for everything. The only reaction she could have was to cry like a little girl and scream for her Mommy's arms. I had Trish take her to the Ladies Room in order to relax her and clean her teary eyes. The ladies were at a loss for words. But by the time Andrea returned to the table they started treating her completely as a little girl.


Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Joanne - It was wonderful of you to invite us to see what has happened to our friend. What a delightful girl, Little Miss Andrea has become. I hope we will see a lot more of her in the future. It is almost unbelievable that you have taken her from a man to truly being a little girl. How utterly delightful and delicious. Pat

    ReplyDelete