Thursday, March 18, 2010

Next Steps to Childhood

Just having Andrea dress as a little girl was not at all sufficient. Our goal was to regress him to childhood where he would think and act as a little girl at all times. She would become totally and completely dependent on adults for everything. All his adult possessions would be take away. No car, no credit cards, no cell phone, no money (except for some candy money), absolutely nothing. being completely reduced to a child where the only things that would occupy her thoughts would be her dolls, her coloring books, her girly games and school work that was age appropriate for an 8 year old little girl.

It was very difficult for Andrea to stop talking like an adult and being concerned about adult issues. She was coming to work with me as a little girl. She would sit and play with her dolls and toys, read books, play games on her computer. The women at the Bridal Shoppe would occasionally stop by and play a little with her. I sometimes would take her on errands so she would adjust to people seeing her as a little girl.

She has a special prayer to her Auntie Casey which she has been reciting twice a day. Both at bedtime and when she awakes. It is quite precious to see her say her prayer from memory. She becomes quite emotional. This has had a major affect on changing her mindset from an adult to a child. Plus the chastity was making her weaker and more submissive by the day.

My dearest Auntie Casey
Please help me become the little girl I was meant to be
I am a child. A pretty eight year old girl.
I must stop pretending to be a big girl except for playing dress-up at home
Please help me give up all adult interests, thoughts and responsibilities.
I am ready to transition completely into childhood
Where Mommy cooks, takes me out to play and puts me to bed.

I love to wear my pretty girly dresses all the time
Playing with my dolls, watch pretty princess movies and draw lovely pictures
I enjoy playing girly games with my girlfriends
I also am a good daughter, helping Mommy when she needs

I promise to be completely submissive and well-behaved for all the adults in my life
I promise to give up all adult interests and thoughts
I have no need for adult things like a car and credit cards

I am an innocent and vulnerable little girl.
I am dependent on Mommy and Auntie for everything.
Auntie and Mommy know what is best for me and I will do whatever they tell me
I beg you to punish and humiliate me if I ever act like an adult again
I love you, Auntie Casey

I have requested that Andrea write about her first week at 3rd grade. I will post that soon.
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment